Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Parisian Design: more products to get the look!

Here are more products I found to help you achieve the Parisian Style.

From glasses to pillows, rugs to mirrors;
you can find something that will fit your budget to add a little bit of  Paris flavor to your decor.






Rochelle Light Sage Vanity Chair




Pillow Cover Framed Queen Bee French <em>Parisian Design</em>





Cyan Design 01357 Tall Parisian Planter








<em>Design</em> Toscano <em>Parisian</em> Dancer Statue 1934


Parisian Mirror - Multiple Colors

______________________________________

So, which piece would you add to your home? 
I know my favorite but tell me yours...

Remember one of my DESIGNER TIPS:
Always have a unique piece in each room. 
This adds interest and keeps your room from getting boring.
No matter what style!

HAPPY DESIGNING!
Christa







No comments:

Post a Comment