Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Parisian Design: Room Inspirations

Heading to Paris for our next stop while in France during our Global Design Series!

Many Parisian rooms feature lots of details, accessories and high glamour. 
I have selected a few rooms that have the style but that are a bit paired down.
I like to design my clients homes to "LIVE" in, not just to "look pretty".
I think these rooms are a perfect example of just that concept. 

Tell me your favorite room.

blog.french-quarters.com

www.makingmagique.com

www.booked.net

donayredecorating.wordpress.com

www.hookedonhouses.net

_______________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this trip to Parisian Designed homes. 
Which is YOUR FAVORITE?

Stayed tuned as I share some products
you can buy to achieve this look in your own home.

As always, HAPPY DESIGNING!
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment