Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Out and About: Side Tables

As I am OUT AND ABOUT shopping for clients, I often get inspired by other items.

Today's venture shows off the FABULOUS side tables
I found at my local Ross, Marshall's and Home Goods Stores.

You really can find amazing deals. Designer looks at a fraction of the cost!


This is a great piece that can work so well in a Tuscan or Moroccan design.

I love this modern piece. And as always, you need a little black in every room!

A little rustic and storage all in one great piece!

Yes, a side table can be something as unique as this wicker stool.
Add a tray for drinks and your favorite design magazine.


Another piece that is rustic.
How about using this one in a bathroom?

Do you prefer HIGH GLAM?
This one is for you. It would make a great bedside table.
 

Small but such a statement piece.

Nesting tables that are rustic and strong.
These went home with me for a client!

LOVE this vintage inspired table with storage. 

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this trip with me as I was OUT and ABOUT!
Until next time...

HAPPY DESIGNING!
Christa


No comments:

Post a Comment