Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Out and About: Accent greens

As you know, I do A LOT of shopping as a designer. 
I am constantly in stores searching for finds for clients
and while I am trying to find the best deals and design items, I come across things that inspire me.
So I want to share with you and show you how you can find great style
on any budget while I am "out and about"! 

Today I am showing you plant items I found at Marshalls
But these can also be found at T.J. Maxx and Ross. These discount stores offer so much style for those on any budget. So check out these little designer pieces that will add life to your space!


This is a great piece for side tables.
A very important tip...
succulents looks SO REAL! 



I love these simple topiaries.
One is eucalyptus and the other boxwood. Great for traditional spaces that want a simple look.


This orchid is so chic in a yellow modern container.
Imagine this one in a bathroom, bedroom or even a front hall table.


Are you more natural in your decorating?
Here is a great piece to add to your space. Natural grasses work wonders. 


Another orchid piece but this time with a more natural feel.
This particular item has so much texture.


If you love modern design this one is for you.
Sleek and clean lines are just what you need to add plants to your decor.

________________________________

I hope I helped you choose some new pieces to add to your home. 
Please tell me in the comments below which is your favorite!

Happy Designing,
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment